Friday, July 20, 2012

The dark night rises

What better way to end off a hectic week in school with probably the most awesome show this year?
And yes, way surpassing Avengers.


Watched TDKR with the entire clique except Phan, Cy and Keefe!

I was so excited and couldn't really focus on anything during the day.
We got so damn worried that tickets would be sold out that we checked online bookings at least every thirty minutes to make sure that we had tickets available.
Gobbled our food in about five mins and almost sprinted to AMK to make the 2.40pm show.
Regretted eating spicy curry from the Malay store cos my tummy was just burning with indigestion.

I am going to watch the movie again in the cinemas. And that's how good it was cos the only other show I watched twice was Real Steel.
JGL is perfect as Robin and I can't wait for another show on their partnership (Though Robin will die eventually which would make me go into depression for a little while haha)
Another fav actor of mine, Tom Hardy, was also in the show!!

Still conflicted over whether TDK or TDKR was actually better.
TDK was more satisfying and mindfucking while TDKR was a little more predictable but more emotional.
Nearly teared at some scenes.

I can't wait for my second screening!

No comments: