Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Food coma

I just can't do statistics.
I literally want to rip my hair apart trying to deal with stats.

Freaking demoralising to get U for math, thanks to statistics.
Felt even worse when people around me are still killing themselves bcos they're a few more marks short of an A.
I know that it's really good to have high expectations but how can anyone feel worse than me getting a U?!

No one should rejoice publicly during returning of results.
Everyone's on edge and people become too sensitive.

So, I went for an all out binging session with Michelle and SW to lift my spirits.
Had a heavy lunch of awesome Tom Yam in school and headed to Novena for awesome chicken rice!
Packed two boxes home for my parents and I stole a few more mouthfuls hehe.

Being gluttons, we got cupcakes for ourselves from Twelve cupcakes and I must say, Red velvet with cream cheese is still my favourite!
I resolve to perfect this recipe so I can indulge at home.



It's high time I start working my ass off.
I'll do a math paper for every cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes I receive so encourage me, friends!
HAHAHA

No comments: