Wednesday, July 18, 2012

8 things

1. Life is unfair. Extremely unfair.

2. There are many freaks in this world.
( I saw someone in my school who walks around balancing his pencilbox on his head )

3. Parents should stop comparing me to others (or say I'm unappreciative cos you never really showed me you cared for my existence anyway) because I can easily compare them with many other parents I admire.

4. If you want something from me, ask. If I don't offer, it's because something has a sentimental value to me and it goes beyond my selfishness or anything like that. But if you ask nicely, I would usually still share it at least.

5. I need to stop having dreams that stay on my mind the entire day or makes me feel as if I've ran a marathon.

6. I secretly love my Dad working at Xerox.

7. I am trying to keep it together.

8. I always look for encouragement or little gifts (even something small like an Oreo cookie or cheese tofu) cos it truly brightens my day and helps me pull through awful days.



No comments: