Monday, July 9, 2012

A little lost

To see someone you've never seen for 4-5 years and know that you used to be extremely close once before.
It's indescribable.

Phototaking day in school today and I was so frustrated that I nearly wanted to leave school without even taking the class photo.
I was supposed to end school by 1230 after the shoot but we got delayed TWO hours.
It's super annoying that some classes try to be fancy and take up so much time arranging themselves. Our class was like chop chop, 6 shots done in less than 10 mins.

Everyone got tired doing nothing for so long that no one had the mood to watch a movie anymore.

School officially starts tomorrow with actual lessons & everything.
I'm going to enjoy my free night to the fullest.

It's the final laps before A's.

No comments: