Sunday, February 5, 2012

What you don't know won't kill you

I don't know why I'm all depressed even though its only an act.

But it just shows so damn much.
I haven't been the greatest friend but what you did was just plain degrading to me.
That you were willing to just drop everything and make me look like a fool simply for her. If she's that worth it, I wouldn't care.

& you didn't even give me a choice or discuss your plans.
Just go along, go with the flow and explain to me later.
Am I that insignificant?
What was I supposed to say? No? 
It's not like you gave me options and you knew I'd do it for you.
Even though you knew I'll be upset.


Fucking hate being used. Even though I'm your very good friend, I still don't think this is a treatment between friends anyone can tolerate.
You know I'd do anything for you, but it doesn't mean I deserve this. 
I choke back my tears and feelings yesterday.
And I don't think we'll ever really be the same again cause I know where I stand now.
And it's like close to nothing. And for a bitch that just plays with your heartstrings, what, is she eight?

I hope this makes up for all the times I wasn't there for you.
But know that I'd never do such a thing to you.

No comments: