Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 1 to perfect teeth

I have decided to do braces.
In fact, I have always wanted braces and got it checked, x-rayed etc when I was Sec 2.
But I had no damn guts to do it.
Thinking back, it was so stupid and silly. I should have done it then since I'm in my 'prime' age now.

Have always been very insecure about my teeth.
It's just.. awful. In one word.
Everything about it, I hate, and it is more crooked than ever.

Saw a recommendation in the newspaper and went for my first appointment with Tooth Angels at The Central today.
Extremely good service, I would recommend it though the prices is a bit steep.
I'm doing Simpliclear, which is something like transparent braces so it costs about 4k more than normal braces.

Chose Simpliclear cause I would cry if I ever saw myself in traditional braces and the metal wires are constantly cutting. So Simpliclear is a much better alternative!

Did my teeth mould today and doing the top row of my gums hurt like a bitch.
Like I was trying to hold my tears but it kept flowing and the next thing I saw was my mould all bloody.
The metal cut straight into my gums. And I do have weak gums.
The bottom row felt much better, I don't know why.

Had to pluck out 8 teeth and I was scared to death. 4 wisdom and 4 pre-molars.
I googled and very few people actually extract 8 at once, which my doctor recommended.
Also, after watching a wisdom tooth extraction, I am too damn afraid to do my wisdom tooth extraction so I'm just going ahead with 4 pre molar extractions hahaha.

3 tests next week, off to study!

No comments: