Saturday, December 29, 2012

Turn up the love

Didn't go to work today cos I'm dying on exhaustion.
Perhaps I'm really not cut out for work.
Every morning I lay in bed for ten minutes at least, trying to think of an excuse to not go to work.
And if all fails, 
I finally get up to prepare for work.
Which makes me pretty late by then.

It made me realise how important it is to find a job you really love.
If not, half your life would be spent being unhappy, resentful and dreading what you do for most of your day.
Looking at others having your dream job and living the perfect life.
And that would really suck the living soul out of people.
 
Had my cousins from Malaysia over recently for a bit and we've been treated lavishly for a couple days with sumptuous food.
No pictures cos I attacked food once it's dished out.
How do people resist their appetite and remember to snap pictures of their food,
  I will never get it.

My birthday is in two days time and I'm treating my family to Pepperoni's.
Absolutely love that place, a true classic Italian restaurant.
I have no idea what I want for presents yet and as materialistic as this sounds,
cash is such a good present.

Cos firstly, I am quite broke.
And secondly, I get extremely disappointed with poor presents.

One year has flown past just like that.

1 comment:

Manda Manda said...

Happy Birthday, love <3