Monday, December 24, 2012

Crumbling feet

I've a huge problem that irks me to no end.
As I've mentioned before, my feet is killing me from all the travelling, standing, working etc.
BUT
Now the pain has reached up to my entire legs, even my thighs feeling extremely sore when I walk.
Oh the agony.

Nails I did for $5 in preparation for Christmas.
Looks way better in real life and the colours are so festive.


Me being stupid forgot that I do work as a barista and after one day of work, half the colours came off cause I kept rinsing blenders and coffee makers to make coffee/smoothies.
 

 Dinner at Buckaroos. ( Similar branch also known as sunset grill )
It is the only one place that sells the shittiest main dishes. 
Expensive and extremely terrible food really.

But the sides are freaking awesome. It's so weird right?
Clam chowder, onion rings and calamari are the best in Singapore there.


Also, I made ten boxes of oreo cheesecake for Christmas for all my loved ones.
Spent an entire day baking it.

And the end result!

Met the girls for a short while after work for Christmas exchange.
Time with them may be short but it's so lovely and sweet just catching up with them.
 


Have a merry christmas everyone!

1 comment:

me said...

Your cheesecake was very very nice!!
And thank your parents for me again =)